This glossary lists and defines all the terms and acronyms you are likely to see in Plutora and Plutora Test.
Blockout Periods are also called Blackout Periods.
- Contain specified content.
- Are sent to specified users or user groups.
- Are sent after trigger events, such as an updated release date.
The Email Template Wizard is found in the Customization page in the navigation panel under Email Notification.
- TECR – An application to change part or all of an environment, such as its IP address.
- TEBR – An application to book an environment for a certain amount of time.
Users can also add columns containing their own custom data (added using one of the Custom Field Customizations) by selecting Grid Column Selector from the Action drop down menu.
The Releases function allows users to add, edit and delete upcoming Releases, manage stage gates and approvals. All Releases are visible via the Release Schedule.
- Release Manager: The red, green, green outlined with red, and gray circles in the Status column, which show the Activity completion status for Phases and/or Gates. See Learn More About Traffic Lights.
- View/Edit Release pop up: Under the Systems tab, the Deployment Status of Systems are shown by circles with the following meanings:
- Green: Completed.
- Amber: Pending.
- Red: Rejected.