The blue navigation menu appears at the top of every page. It contains the navigation menu, with links to every part of Plutora.
Plutora Analytics Reports
Toggle and Customize Menu Items
Certain menu items can be toggled and customized by administrators:
- The link inside the Plutora icon can be chosen from the Home Page Customization.
- Dashboard can be hidden using the View Insights and View Dashboard Manager user permissions.
- Initiatives Management module from Setup (Initiatives) Customization.
- Releases Module can be hidden using the View Release Manager user permission.
- Environment module can be:
- Deployment can be hidden using the View Deployment Manager user permission.
- PIR module from Setup (PIR) Customization.
- Reporting can be hidden using the View Report Manager user permission.
- Settings can be hidden using the Site Administration user permission.
The search engine searches everything but PIRs, TECR ID Number, and Environment Groups.
To search Plutora:
- Click the magnifying glass button.
- Type your search.
You can search for Releases, Changes, TECRs, TEBRs, Environments, or Systems. (But not Environment Groups, Deployment Plans, Master Deployment Plans, PIRs, or PIR Items.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
Administrators can prevent users from viewing and booking Environments and Environment Groups outside their Portfolio Association by selecting the My Portfolio Association checkbox for the Restrict Site-Wide View of Environments user permission.
View Recent Items
To view Releases, TEBRs, TECRs, Deployment Plans, Systems, and Environments you have recently opened:
View My Activities
To view your Release Activities or PIR Actions:
- Click the My Activities button.
Custom Scripts can now affect this pop up.
- Click the Release Activities tab or My PIR Actions tab.
The My PIR Actions tab now has filters to Show all by Entity (Actions or Preventative Measures) and Show all by Status (Preventative Measure Statuses).
- Sort and filter your activities.
- Click to open an activity.
To bulk update your activities:
- Select two or more activities.
- Click Bulk Update.
View the User Menu
- Click the user name to open the menu.
- Choose a function:
- Click Help to be taken to the Plutora Support Site.
- Click Logout to log out of Plutora.