You can bulk lock Change records to protect them from being edited or deleted. Locking Change records means:
- Administrators can prevent completed records from being edited.
- Users editing the same record cannot save over each other’s edits.
- Bulk update will not save over any record currently being edited.
- Bulk delete will not delete any records currently being edited.
To lock or unlock a single Change record:
- Navigate to the ‘Change’ page.
- Search for the Change that you want to lock/unlock. You can use the filter options available on this page.
- Click to open the record.
- Click in the top-right corner to toggle between locked and unlocked states.
Locked records will be grayed out. Locked records will remain uneditable until it is unlocked.
Bulk Lock/Unlock Changes
To bulk lock or unlock Change records:
- On the ‘Change’ page search for the records that you want to lock/unlock. You can use the filter options available on this page
- Select two or more records to lock.
- Click Lock Selected Items.
The locked records display on the grid.
To unlock the records, select the locked records on the grid and then select Unlock Selected Items in the .