Query Builder is a pop up that allows you to add, edit, run, and delete custom search parameters including:
- Private Search Queries: Visible only to the user.
- Public Search Queries: Visible to other users in the organization.
Access Query Builder by clicking .
To manage Public queries, you must have the correct ‘Create/Delete Public Query’ user permission.
Add a query
- To add a query click on the top left corner of the page.
- Query Builder pop up will display. Click each field in the Build Up Your Query panel and select from the drop-down menus or select a date. Fields with a padlock cannot be selected. Administrators can make them viewable using the Custom Fields customization for that page.
Edit a Query
- To edit a Query, click .
- Query Builder pop up will display. Click on the query that you want to edit on Saved Queries panel.
- The query fields will display in Edit “…” panel. Update the fields as required.
The Query Builder button will turn gray and your records will no longer be filtered.
Favorites make records faster to access. You can add a Release, TECR, TEBR, Report, or Release Template as a favorite, then access your Favorite Items by clicking the star icon in the navigation menu bar.
To add a favourite, open a Release, TECR, TEBR, Report, or a Release Template and click on in the header of the pop up.
A message ‘Successfully added to favorites’ will display.
You can use your favorite item by accessing the Favorite Items on the navigation bar. Click and hover over one of the following menu items:
- Favorite Releases.
- Favorite TECRs.
- Favorite TEBRs.
- Favorite Templates.
Click to open the favorite item.
A notification ‘Successfully removed from favorites’ will display.
Search/Filter by column
You can search and filter records in Plutora by entering a value in the column header. ‘Search by column feature’ is available in most of the grids in Plutora.
Drag and Drop Columns
You can drag and drop columns on a grid in Plutora. This feature enables you to reorganize your columns on Plutora.
Sort Column Header
To sort a column, click a column header once to sort in ascending order and twice to sort in descending order.
To sort alphabetically by column header, click on the column header. ↑ or ↓ displays indicating the ascending or descending column sort. Refresh your browser to clear the sort pattern.
Hide/Unhide columns on the grid
Reorganise your grids on Plutora by hiding /unhiding the columns on a grid. You can hide columns on your grid containing information that you do not need to view. This will reduce the total width of the grid, giving more space for the required columns.
Uncheck/check the columns to hide/unhide them on the grid.
The ‘Action’ button is available on almost all the feature grids in Plutora. It provides you with various options including Export to XLS, Bulk Update, Column Selector, Delete, etc. These options vary from one feature to the other. To access the ‘Action’ button, click on on the top right corner of the page.
+New tab on Navigation Menu
The + New link in the navigation menu allows you to open a new record with only two clicks.
The following record types can be created using + New:
- Enterprise Release.
- Project Release.
- Independent Release.
- Release From Template.
- TEBR (with or without a Release).
- Environment Group.
- Deployment Plan:
- Master Deployment Plan.
- Deployment Plan.
- PIR Item.
Copy URL to Clipboard
You can share a record’s URL in Plutora by ‘Copy URL to Clipboard’ option. If the URL is accessed by a user who is:
- Not logged into Plutora: Will be redirected to the login page to then view the record.
- Logged into Plutora: Will be able to view and edit the record.
You can attach URLs and/or Files throughout Plutora. To add a new attachment:
- Click .
- Select Add URL or Add File.
- In the case of a URL, the ‘Add URL’ pop-up displays. Enter the URL in the field and click . In the case of a File, select an attachment file and click Open.
The selected URL or file will display in the ‘Attachment’ section.