To be able to access the ‘User Management’ feature, you must be an administrator.
User Management Grid Layout and Features
Search and Filter Options
Search Users Using Live Search
To filter users using ‘Live Search’, enter a full or partial user name and click .
Filter Using Grid Column
The grid column selector is the set of search fields and menus at the top of the data columns, under the column headers.
Grid Column Selector is available for the following fields:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Portfolio Association.
- User Groups.
- User Role.
- Activation Date.
- Last Login.
For more information, see Search/Filter by column.
The following columns lack a grid column filter:
To sort users, click a column header once to sort in ascending order and twice to sort in descending order. For more information, see Sort Column Header.
Show and Hide Columns
Use Query Builder
Query Builder allows you to create and save your own private searches and use public searches. (No users permissions are associated with creating public searches.)
To use Query Builder, click . See Manage Query Builder for more information.
User Management Buttons
The buttons along the top of the User Management page are:
- : Click to send broadcast emails to users and user groups. Refer to broadcast emails.
- : Click to reassign the assignee from one user to another. Refer to Reassign Assignee.
- : Click to manage user permissions in Plutora. Refer to Manage User Permissions.
- : Click to manage the user groups in Plutora. Refer to Manage User Groups.
- : Click to add a new user. Refer to Add Or Edit Users.A
Last Accessed vs Last Login Date
The ‘Last Accessed’ column on the User Management page enables you to track the active accounts by showing the last date a user used Plutora.
Whereas the ‘Last Login’ date column shows the date the user logged into Plutora, but may not have actively used Plutora.
Customize User Management
The following customizations are available for the User Management page:
- Text on the left of the login page: Login Page Message.
- Pop up welcome message: Welcome Message.
- Length of time before session timeout: Session Timeout.
- External link in user menus: External URL Menu Item.
- Scrolling message: Announcements Feed.
- SSO page login, user lockout, password complexity rules: Login Settings.