Activities By Status shows live-updating tables of Deployment Plan Activities from the Deployment Plans associated with the selected Releases and Environment Groups.
The Activities By Status page is blank until you choose Releases or (Environment) Groups and click View.
View Activities By Status
To view Activities By Status:
- Go to Deployment > Activities By Status.
- Select one or more Releases by clicking their checkboxes.
- Select one or more (Environment) Groups by clicking their checkboxes.
- Click View:
- To maximize screen real estate, the results are divided in half, with the first half appearing in the left-hand panel and the second half appearing in the right-hand panel.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the tooltips in the DP column to show Deployment Plan titles. Click a tooltip to open that Deployment Plan.
- Records are sorted by the System column.
Sort and Filter Deployment Plan Activities
To sort the Deployment Plan Activities:
- Hover your mouse cursor over a column header.
The header menu button appears.
- Click the header menu button.
- Sort the column:
- Ascending: Click Sort Ascending.
- Descending: Click Sort Descending.
A green arrow pointing in the sort direction will appear on the column header.
- Click an Activity Status to filter by that status.