Environment Schedule – TECR Row customizes the TECR row in the Environment Schedule.
Location of the Environment Schedule – TECR Row
To locate the area of Plutora that Environment Schedule – TECR Row customizes:
- Go to Environment > Schedule.
- Toggle the TECR rows in Environment Schedule by selecting the TECR checkbox in the Quick Filter.
- The name, color, and display settings are customized by Environment Schedule – TECR Row.
Customize the Environment Schedule – TECR Row
To customize the Environment Schedule – TECR Row:
- Go to Settings > Customization > Environments.
- Click Environment Schedule – TECR Row.
- Type a new title into Scheduler CR Row.
- Click the Scheduler CR Row Color drop-down menu and select a color or enter a Hex value.
- Click to select a Scheduler Display Settings checkbox:
- Save per User: Plutora will remember the user’s last setting.
- Always show Scheduler CR row expanded if CRs appear during date range: Always show the Scheduler row open if there are TECRs to display.
- Click Submit.
The yellow Your changes have been saved pop up opens and closes.
If you click away from the Customization page without clicking Submit, your changes will not save.