Duplicating Releases saves users from entering information multiple times.
Duplicate a Release
To duplicate a Release:
- Go to Release > Manager.
- Click the Releases toggle button (if present).
- Click to select the checkbox of the Release you would like to duplicate.
- Select Duplicate from the Action drop-down menu.
- Edit Release ID and Release Name.
- Click to select a Duplicate Option checkbox:
- Duplicate: Duplicates everything, including dates. (Original Implementation Date is not editable.)
- Duplicate and Set New Dates: Duplicate but set a new implementation date.
- Set New Start Date Phases: Duplicate but set a new start date for Phases.
- Select the Information to be Duplicated checkbox:
- Select All: Duplicates all information.
- Systems: Duplicates systems only.
- Environments: Duplicates environments only.
- Stakeholders: Duplicates stakeholders only.
- Activities: Duplicates activities. Can only be selected if Stakeholder is selected.
- Additional Information: Duplicates additional information only.
- Open the Release after duplicating (if desired) by clicking to select the Open release after duplicating checkbox.
- Click Duplicate.
The yellow Release has been successfully duplicated pop up opens and closes.