TEBR Workflow allows you to:
- Create a sequence of TEBR Statuses for each TEBR Type, from an initial status to an end status.
- Assign the privilege of setting that status to User Roles (Permission Roles) or User Groups.
If workflows are turned off, all TEBR Statuses will appear in the TEBR Status drop-down menus in Environment Requests. If workflows are turned on, only the TEBR Statuses set for that TEBR Type or the default TEBR Status will appear.
Create a Workflow
- Select a TEBR Type from the drop-down.
- Drag and drop statuses from the ‘Available statuses’ column for the workflow.
You can remove statuses from the workflow by clicking .
Delete the connections by double-clicking them.
Set Status Order Priority
Set the order priority of the Status in the workflow or Status field by entering a number in the bottom right corner box:
- Statuses must have an order priority number to appear in the workflow or the Status field.
- Numbers must be positive integers, for example, 1, 2, 3. Zero is also acceptable.
- Numbers must be unique. For example, if you enter 1, 2, 2, 3, only one of the ‘2′ Statuses appears in the Status drop-down menu.
Change Workflow Diagram Options
- Select an SLA Breach Time to set how much time users have to move to the next Status before it is in breach.
- Select an SLA Breach State Color from the drop-down menu.
- Select an SLA Breach State Font Color from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Permissions User Groups / Roles that may update the workflow.
- Select the Assigned To – Exclude User Groups checkbox to exclude User Groups from the Assignee field. If you have assigned a User Group in the two fields above, do not select this checkbox.
Your changes will be saved and a confirmation message will display.
While copying a workflow to another, if you select a TEBR Type for which a workflow exists, the following alert message displays. In this case, click if you want to overwrite the existing workflow with the copied workflow.