Toggle Mandatory status for TEBR fields
Mandatory fields must be filled in by the user before the TEBR pop up can be saved.
To toggle TEBR pop up fields mandatory or non-mandatory:
- Go to Settings > Customization > Environments.
- Click TEBR Mandatory Details.
- Click to select the checkbox of one of the following fields to make the field mandatory:
Grayed-out fields are required for Plutora and are always mandatory.
- Type: Grayed-out and mandatory if TEBR Status Enable TEBR Workflow checkbox is selected.
- Do not allow past dates to be selected: This prevents a TEBR from being booked in the past by graying out past calendar days when users select the Start Date/Time.
- Do not allow Booking dates to be out of TEBR duration:
- When booking (or updating the bookings of) multiple Environments with different booking durations on a single TEBR without a Release, do not allow an Environment’s booking to fall outside the start and end dates and times of the TEBR.
- The booking dates of TEBRs with a Release come from their Phases and Gates.
- Status: Grayed-out and mandatory if TEBR Status Customization’s Enable TEBR Workflow checkbox is selected.
- Booking with:
Users must select Booking with before Project/Release or Environment Only become available. This option allows administrators to force users to either book with a Project/Release or with an Environment only.
- Environment Only:
- Impacted System/Platform.
- Environment Selection.
- Or click to deselect a field’s checkbox to make the field non-mandatory.
- Click Submit.
The yellow Your changes have been saved pop up opens and closes.
If you click away from the Customization page without clicking Submit, your changes will not save.