The Dashboard menu item is your gateway to Management Information (MI)/Executive dashboards within the Plutora platform.
The Dashboard module in Plutora enables you to find out:
- How your enterprise has performed historically and changed in trends over time?
- How did this year’s performance compare with last year or the year before?
- How many releases have been completed and how long does it take to complete each release and phase of the release?
- How many releases result in incidents, defects, or issues in production?
- How much many changes are you delivering in each release and how many of those changes are new features, defect fixes, or technical debt?
- The number of unplanned releases (for example, hotfixes) compared to planned releases (for example, value-adding).
The dashboards provide you with a snapshot of the change pipeline, releases, systems, environments, and usage.
Types of Dashboard
Release Management KPIs Dashboard: Release Management KPIs Dashboard provides you with insightful metrics around your Release Management process.
Value Stream Flow Metrics (VSFM): VSFM dashboard provides detailed information on how scope items move through their respective value streams and where they encounter bottlenecks and constraints.