Delivery Release tab shows the list of Releases that have the following associations:
- Release <–> System
- System <–> Change
The Release(s) in the Delivery Release tab is associated with the System added in the Systems tab for this Change.
For Releases to appear in this tab, must meet the following conditions:
- they must not be in an End State.
- have an Implementation Date before the current day.
Access ‘Delivery Release’ tab
To access the Delivery Release tab:
- Navigate to the ‘Change’ page.
- Search for the Change. You can use the filter options available on this page.
- Open the record by clicking on the ID or Name.
- Click on the Delivery Release tab.
Target Release for Delivery
To target a Release for the delivery of the Change, click to select the Target Release checkbox against the Release.
Checking Target Release makes the Change appear as a circled number for that Release in System Impact Matrix.
Allocate Change to Release
To allocate a Change to a Release for delivery, click the Actual Delivery Release checkbox against the Release and click .
Impact of checking Actual Delivery Release:
- The Implementation Date of this Release appears on the Change’s Implementation Date in the Change Information tab.
- The Change appears under the Release’s Changes tab (see Manage Release Change).