- To view the Event tab in a Release pop-up, ‘Enable Event Functionality’ must be selected in the Release Event Management.
- You must have the ‘View Enterprise Release Tabs – View Events Tab’ user permission enabled to view the ‘Event’ tab and ‘Add/Update/Delete Events in Enterprise Releases’ user permission to add events.
Release > Manager
Access ‘Event’ tab
To access the Event tab:
- Navigate to the ‘Release Manager’ page.
- Search for the Release in which you want to manage the Events. You can use the filter options available on this page.
- Open the record by clicking on the Release ID or Release Name.
- Click on the Event tab.
Add an Event
To add an Event, on the Event tab, click and fill in the following details:
|ID/Name/Description||Enter a unique ID, name, and description for the Event.|
|Type||Select a type from the drop-down. To customize these types, see Release Event Type|
|Portfolio||Select a portfolio from the drop-down. To customize these portfolio, see Release Event Portfolio|
|Status||Select a status from the drop-down. To customize, see Release Event Status|
|Date||Select the event date from the drop-down. The Release’s Implementation Date appears as the default date but it can be changed.|
Plutora will delete the Event.
Hover your mouse cursor over a column header to display . Click Columns and then select or deselect column checkboxes to toggle column visibility.