Deployment Plan Library allows users to view, search and filter their Deployment Plans.
On the Deployment Plan Library page you can perform the following actions:
- Add or Edit Deployment Plans.
- Delete Deployment Plans.
- Bulk Update Deployment Plans.
- Duplicate Deployment Plans.
Open a Deployment Plan by clicking the Name.
Navigate Master Deployment Plans and Deployment Plans
There are three levels of Deployment Plan in the Deployment Plan Library:
- Master Deployment Plans: These are marked with an M and can contain dependent child Deployment Plans:
- Dependent child Deployment Plans: These are located under their Master Deployment Plan and have a vertical black line beside them.
- Independent Deployment Plans: Deployment Plans can also be independent from Master Deployment Plans.
Deployment Plan Library Tabs
Click Deployment Plan Library tabs to filter Deployment Plans by their mode:
- All: See all Deployment Plans.
- Draft: Draft Deployment Plans can be edited.
- Approved: Approved Deployment Plans are waiting to be executed and cannot be edited unless the user has the Update Deployment Plan in Approved and Execution Mode user permission.
- Execution: Deployment Plans that are being executed cannot be edited unless the user has the Update Deployment Plan in Approved and Execution Mode user permission.
- Completed: Completed Deployment Plans cannot be edited and can only be deleted by users with the Delete Deployment Plan in Completed State user permission.
Live Search searches for Deployment Plan Names or Descriptions.
To use live search:
- Go to Deployment > Manager.
- Type your search query into the Live Search field. Your search results will appear as you type.
Press Enter to immediately perform the search.
Other Filtering Methods
There are three filtering methods:
- All: Show all Deployment Plans.
- My Portfolio Association: Show Deployment Plans for your portfolio association. Check which portfolio association you belong to in Settings.
- I’m a Stakeholder: Show Deployment Plans for which you are a stakeholder.
Use Query Builder
Query Builder allows users to create and save their own private searches and use public searches. (Users must have the Create/Delete Deployment Plan Public Query Builder user permission to create, edit or delete public queries.)
To use Query Builder, click the menu button on Deployment Plan Manager. See Manage Query Builder for more information.
The Status column shows the mode of Deployment Plans as colored circles with the following captions:
- DR: Draft.
- AP: Approved.
- EXE: Execution.
- Tick: Competed or an exclamation mark if the Deployment Plan is incomplete beyond its end date.
- Completed status means that all Activities and Milestones have either the status Completed or N/A.
The colors have the following meanings:
- Blue: Mode is completed.
- Green: Mode is in progress.
- Grey: Mode has not started.
- Black: Mode is incomplete and has passed its due date.