Initiative Management (IM) Dashboard is the customizable front end of the Initiative Management module.
Developers should see Use Cases And Sample Scripts For IM Dashboard.
What elements do IM Dashboards contain?
Initiatives Dashboard can contain:
- Dashboard Tabs, which contain
- Widgets (also called Sections or Blocks), which contain
- Section (or Widget or Block) tabs, which contain
- Customizable HTML, CSS, and JS forming the widget content.
Manage Dashboard Tabs
To manage dashboard tabs:
- Add a dashboard tab:
- Rename a dashboard tab:
- Delete a dashboard tab:
To manage widgets (sections):
- Add a widget:
- Rename the widget:
- Delete a widget:
Manage Section (Widget) Tabs
To manage Section (Widget) tabs:
- Add a Section tab:
- Rename a Section tab:
- Delete a Section tab:
Manage Widget (Section, or Block) HTML, CSS, and JS and other content
To manage widget content:
- Click to select the widget’s Section tab.
- Click the pen-shaped settings button.
For help with creating widgets, contact Plutora Support.
- Type the HTML, which is responsible for page structure.
- Type the CSS, which is responsible for page styling.
- Type the JS, which is responsible for dynamic page content. AngularJS:
- Extends HTML with ng-directives:
- The ng-app directive defines an AngularJS application.
- The ng-model directive binds the value of HTML controls (input, select, textarea) to application data.
- The ng-bind directive binds application data to the HTML view.
- For more see https://www.w3schools.com/angular/default.asp.
- Select a Data Source.
- Click Close.