The displayed date format in Plutora Analytics depends on the Locale setting.
Now, you can view a report showing overall Environment utilization based on hours, the number of associated TEBRs and Release bookings, and much more.
- Find the Environment Utilization report at:
Reporting > Analytics > Explore > Environments > How are my environments being utilized?
Set The Date Format
To update your Locale setting and change your date format to the one appropriate to your country:
- Click the user profile avatar in the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
- Click My Account Settings.
- Click to select English from the Language drop-down menu.
- Click to select your language (for example, English (United States), English (United Kingdom), or English (Australia)) from the Locale drop-down menu.
- Click Save Changes.
Your dates should now display with local formatting.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.