The displayed date format in Plutora Analytics depends on the Locale setting.
DUE LATE JANUARY 2020: Now, you can help your company achieve high-level views of software delivery, performance, and goal delivery by using the DevOps Dashboard to track DORA’s four DevOps KPIs, which are:
- How often do you deploy?
- How well do you deploy?
- How fast do you deploy?
- How quickly do you fix problems?
- Find the DevOps Dashboard at:
Reporting > Analytics > Explore > Generic > DevOps Dashboard
Set The Date Format
To update your Locale setting and change your date format to the one appropriate to your country:
- Click the user profile avatar in the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
- Click My Account Settings.
- Click to select English from the Language drop-down menu.
- Click to select your language (for example, English (United States), English (United Kingdom), or English (Australia)) from the Locale drop-down menu.
- Click Save Changes.
Your dates should now display with local formatting.
0 found this helpful.