Plutora Environment Management enables you to visualize, book, schedule, and manage any contention of your non-Production environments. It also provides environment maintenance, as well as Change & Configuration Management functions.
Here, you can add and maintain builds, book environments (TEBR and TECR) and view Environment Schedules, CI/CD Pipeline, and Environment Health Check Dashboard. You can also view a graphical representation of your Environments against Releases using the Impact Matrix feature of the Environment module. It gives you a complete control of your test environment management throughout the enterprise with a consolidated end-to end view of configuration, allocation and bookings.
Challenges of Environment Managers
- Ineffective use of high-value Environments.
- Lack of end-to-end visibility.
- Inadequate resource allocation and coordination.
- Missing or wrong components.
- Imperfect audit trial.
Plutora Environment Management Benefits
- The Environment modules enable you to schedule the Environment bookings centrally. With this, the entire team can work from the same source of real-time information. Thus, steer clear of any manual errors.
- The Environment configurations are maintained in a centralized library for you to easy provisioning and schedule.
- You can run the builds on-demand to expedite code deployment by integrating with Jenkins to run builds on-demand to expedite code deployment.
- Easily manage configurations, change requests, and approvals to ensure testing is performed using the correct environments, components, layers, and dependencies.
- Plutora provides you with automated tracking and real-time dashboards so that you have full visibility of every test performed, system error, and broken link. Thus, enabling you to ensure quality and minimize the risk.
- Plutora provides you a quick view of the application status for each environment to get a full list of applications, their current build versions, dependencies, and key stakeholders.
- You can easily link the Sytems and Releases to the Environments which allows you to track the relationships between them.
- With Plutora’s easy-to-use tools, you can implement self-service change requests and link these change requests to user stories and test cases.
- You can view an interactive map of integrated environments that shows the system components, configuration details, connections, and protocols. You can visualize the make-up of any environment and dentify application gaps.
- Audit History feature enables you to easily track the change history.