The My Environment Bookings tab of the Environment Requests page contains the list of Environment Bookings made by:
- Dragging Environments to the right side of the Environments tab of the Enterprise, Project and Independent Release pop ups.
- Adding a TEBR with a Release.
Administrators can use the My Environment Bookings tab to approve or reject My Environment Bookings, comment on My Environment Bookings, and update the My Environment Booking start and end dates.
To manage My Environment Bookings:
- Open a My Environment Booking:
- Update the Start Date and End Date.
- Update the Env. or Env. Group.
Administrators can prevent users from viewing and booking Environments and Environment Groups outside their Portfolio Association by selecting the My Portfolio Association checkbox for the Restrict Site-Wide View of Environments user permission.
- Approve or Reject a My Environment Booking:
Users must have the Approve Environment Allocation in Scheduler user permission to approve My Environment Bookings.
- Click to select the Approved or Rejected checkbox.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
- Manage comments on a My Environment Booking:
- Update My Environment Booking Dates:
- Click Start Date and edit the date and time.
- Click End Date and edit the date and time.
The Environment will need to be approved again, unless it has been set to auto approve.
- Click Save & Close.
Click the clock-shaped button to view the Audit History of the record. To see more information about Audit History, click here.