The blue navigation bar appears at the top of every page. It contains the navigation menu, with links to every part of Plutora. It also contains the following features.
Certain menu items can be toggled and customized by administrators:
- Home from the Setup (Welcome Page Settings) Customization.
- Dashboard can be hidden using the View Insights and View Dashboard Manager user permissions.
- Initiatives Management module from Setup (Initiatives) Customization.
- Releases Module can be hidden using the View Release Manager user permission.
- Environment module can be:
- Deployment can be hidden using the View Deployment Manager user permission.
- PIR module from Setup (PIR) Customization.
- Reporting can be hidden using the View Report Manager user permission.
- Settings can be hidden using the Side Administration user permission.
The search engine searches everything but PIRs, TECR ID Number, and Environment Groups.
To search Plutora:
- Click the magnifying glass button.
- Type your search.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
Administrators can prevent users from viewing and booking Environments and Environment Groups outside their Portfolio Association by selecting the My Portfolio Association checkbox for the Restrict Site-Wide View of Environments user permission.
To view releases, deployment plans, systems and environments you have recently opened:
To view the Your Release Activities or PIR Actions pop up:
- Click the You Release Activities button.
Custom Scripts can now affect this pop up.
- Click Release Activities tab or My PIR Actions tab.
The My PIR Actions tab now has filters to Show all by Entity (Actions or Preventative Measures) and Show all by Status (Preventative Measure Statuses).
- Sort and filter your activities.
- Click to open an activity.
To bulk update your activities:
- Select two or more activities.
- Click Bulk Update.
The user menu allows users to update their own profile and settings. Administrators can update all users at Settings > User Management.
To view the user menu:
- Click the user name to open the menu.
- Choose a function:
- Click Help to be taken to the Plutora Support Site.
- Click Logout to log out of Plutora.