My Profile Information allows users to update their own avatar, notification email, and other details, and view their portfolio association.
For updating other users, see User Management.
To update your profile:
- Log Into Plutora.
- Click your user avatar in the blue navigation menu.
- Click Profile.
- The First Name, Last name, and Email Address fields cannot be edited. Administrators can edit them in User Management.
- The Use the same email address for notifications checkbox is checked by default. When unchecked, the Notification Email field appears.
The Notification Email is the user’s secondary email address used for email notifications related to user actions in Plutora. Users can update this email address in their User Profile. Select the Use the same email address for notifications checkbox if you want to use the same email for logging in and notifications.
- Type or edit the Notification Email if it has been revealed. (Mandatory field.)
- Have your Plutora notifications appear in Slack.
- Type or edit the Phone Number.
- Select your Location.
- The Roles, User Groups, and Portfolio Association fields cannot be edited. Administrators can edit them in User Management.
- Click Manage to manage your personal two-factor authentication. (See Manage Two-Factor Authentication in Setting Up Two-Factor Authentication for more information.)
- Click Save & Close.
To change your avatar:
- Click your user name in the blue navigation menu.
- Click Profile.
- Click Change avatar.
- Click to select an image file.
- Click Open.
- Check the tooltip next to Default avatar for recommended avatar file type and size.
- See the allowable file types for avatars.
- Revert to the gray avatar by clicking Default avatar.