TECR Setup Customization allows administrators to choose which values are default when adding or editing a new TECR. Although the values are default, they can still be changed by users.
Location of Show on Scheduler checkboxes
To locate the Show on Scheduler checkboxes:
- Go to + New > Environment > TECR.
- The Show on Scheduler checkboxes appear circled below.
- Selecting Yes or No in TECR Setup means that Yes or No will be selected in new TECRs.
Choose Default TECR Values
To set default TECR values:
- Go to Settings > Customization > Environments.
- Click TECR Setup.
- Choose the default for the Show on Environment Scheduler checkboxes (when adding a TECR):
- Yes: Show the TECR on Environment Schedule.
- No: Do not show the TECR on the Environment Schedule.
- Choose the default for the TECR Maintenance Bench: Create Impacted System Against checkboxes. When a checkbox is selected:
- Enterprise Release: Saving a TECR with a selected System in TECR Maintenance Bench for an Enterprise Release will associate that System with the Enterprise Release.
- Non-Enterprise Release: Saving a TECR with a selected System in TECR Maintenance Bench for a Non-Enterprise Release will associate that System with the Non-Enterprise Release.
- Click Submit.
The yellow Your changes have been saved pop up opens and closes.
If you click away from the Customization page without clicking Submit, your changes will not save.