Users that have left the company may have unfinished Release Activities and may exist as Stakeholders in Plutora entities.
Clicking the Reassign Assignee button:
- Moves the User’s Release Activities to another User so that they can be completed.
- Reassigns entities by either:
- Adding another User as a Stakeholder to the entity.
- Replacing the User entirely as a Stakeholder with another User.
To reassign an assignee:
- Go to Settings > User Management.
- Click Reassign Assignee.
- Select the user from the Assignee to be replaced drop down menu.
- Select the user to receive the activities from the Assignee to replace with drop down menu.
- Click to select past or future activities checkboxes:
- Activities in the past: All the user’s incomplete activities from the past will be moved.
- Activities in the future: The user’s incomplete activities from the future will be moved.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click Yes.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.