Over the next few weeks, we will be updating our user interface to make it more consistent. The icons, buttons, fonts, formatting, and colors that appear in the screenshots below will be temporarily out of date.
Users that have left the company may have unfinished Release Activities and may exist as Stakeholders in Plutora entities.
Clicking the Reassign Assignee button:
- Moves the User’s Release Activities to another User so that they can be completed.
- Reassigns entities by either:
- Adding another User as a Stakeholder to the entity.
- Replacing the User entirely as a Stakeholder with another User.
To reassign an assignee:
- Go to Settings > User Management.
- Click Reassign Assignee.
- Select the user from the Assignee to be replaced drop down menu.
- Select the user to receive the activities from the Assignee to replace with drop down menu.
- Click to select past or future activities checkboxes:
- Activities in the past: All the user’s incomplete activities from the past will be moved.
- Activities in the future: The user’s incomplete activities from the future will be moved.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click Yes.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.