Systems Manager allows users to view, search and filter their Systems.
Open a System (by clicking the blue-linked System Name) to view, edit or delete it.
Live Search searches System Name.
To use Live Search:
- Go to Environment > Systems.
- Type your search query into the Live Search field. Your search results will appear as you type.
Press Enter to immediately perform the search.
- My Portfolio Association: Show Systems for your portfolio association. Check which portfolio association you belong to in Settings.
- I’m a Stakeholder: Show Systems for which you are a stakeholder.
- All: Show all Systems.
Click the Expand All / Collapse All button to open and close the Portfolio Association folders on the System Manager page:
The following images show examples of expanded and collapsed view:
Use Query Builder
Query Builder allows users to create and save their own private searches and use public searches. (Users must have the Create/Delete System Public Query Builder user permission to create, edit or delete public queries.)
To use Query Builder, click the funnel-shaped button on System Manager. See Manage Query Builder for more information.
Show and Hide Columns using the Grid Column Selector
It is possible to set which columns will display in Systems Manager.
To show or hide columns using the grid column selector headings:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the right-hand side of a header until the header menu button appears.
- Click the header menu button and select Columns.
- Click to select column checkboxes.