Deployment Schedule shows a live-updating timeline of all the Projects (Child Releases) belonging to a parent Enterprise Release.
The Deployment Schedule page is blank until you choose one or more Releases from the Releases combox box and click View.
View a Deployment Schedule
To view a Deployment Schedule:
- Go to Deployment > Schedule.
- Type a Release name or ID into the Releases combo box or click to select checkboxes.
Only Releases that do not have an End State will appear here.
- Click View. You will see:
- Projects and their status (On Time, Overdue) listed in the left column.
- A timeline, made up of time interval columns in the right panel, showing from one hour before the earliest start date to the final end date.
- Activity group bars in the timeline, showing their status, for example, Completed.
- A blue line showing the current time.
- The Resize Column Width slider. Click and drag the slider to resize time column widths so that the Deployment Schedule is easier to view.
- Hover your cursor over activity groups to open their name, start date and end date in a tooltip.
- Change the displayed time interval by selecting:
- Interval Type: Minute, hour or day.
- Interval Value: Number between 1 and 24.
- Click View again.
The blue current time will blink and visibly move if you choose a short time interval.
- View more information about projects:
- Show Activity Titles on the Activity Group bars:
Click to select the Show Activity Titles checkbox.