Features Included in the May 21, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Release Manager, I’m relieved that if a User is added as a Stakeholder twice, none of their roles or RACI will be lost.”
- Stakeholders throughout Plutora could have only one Role.
- Stakeholders could be added more than once with different Roles and RACI Roles.
- Now, Stakeholders that have been added more than once have been merged, keeping all their Roles and RACI Roles. And Stakeholders:
- Can have multiple Roles.
- Will appear as a single entry, with all their Roles and RACI Roles, if added more than once:
- For example, if users added a Stakeholder with Role A and all RACI roles, and then the same Stakeholder with Role B and no RACI roles, that Stakeholder would appear just once with Roles A and B and all the RACI roles.
- The following areas of Plutora are affected:
“As a Release Manager, I don’t want to see irrelevant Releases in Insights Dashboard. With the new End State Release toggle and implementation date filters, I can narrow down results to exactly what I want to see.”
- Now, users can filter Insights Dashboard by Releases in an End State or by implementation date range.
“As a Deployment Manager, I want the ability to set a Finish to Start dependency between Activities so that I can ensure that certain Activities cannot start until other dependent Activities finish.“
Deployment Plan Activity Dependencies
- Previously, users creating a dependency between Deployment Plan Activities only had the following available:
- Finish to Finish.
- Start to Finish.
- Now, users can select the new Finish to Start and Start to Start Dependencies so that an Activity must be finished before the next one can be started.