Features Included in the June 25, 2018 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As an administrator, I want to create custom JS scripts that run when a page loads. This means I can make Release Manager open with the grid column filters already filled in.”
- Each entity has its own range of triggers.
- There’s a new trigger: OnPageLoad.
- Scripts are now cached for the Open, Save, and Close triggers, leading to a performance improvement.
“As a Release Manager, I want to have a clear view of outages caused by TECRs so I can make decisions and adjust my Releases accordingly.”
Release Calendar TECR Outages
“As a Deployment Manager, I want to be able to update all my Deployment Plan Activity Planned Dates quickly.”
Deployment Plan Activity Date Shift
- Now, the Deployment Plan Activity Date Shift pop up allows users to bulk change Planned Start and End Dates by a user-selected margin. For example, three days into the future.
“Tableau helps people see and understand data. Explore with limitless visual analytics, then share your work and enable anyone to transform data into actionable insights.”
Plutora Analytics: Plutora Test Release
- Previously, Plutora Test used Logi for reports.
- Now, Plutora Test will be moving to Plutora Analytics, which is driven by Tableau, the premier self-service Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
- This Release is for the Defects and Test Plan modules. More modules will be added in the future.
- There are four new Plutora Analytics user permissions: Reports, Analytics Manager, Analytics Admin, Analytics Analyst, and Analytics Viewer.
“As a QA Engineer, I want the ability to capture screenshots and videos from within Plutora Test and have those files upload as attachments.”
Screenshot and Video Capture Tool
- Previously, screenshots and videos had to be captured using a third-party tool and manually uploaded to Plutora Test.
- Now, users of Chrome can install the Plutora Test Chrome Plug-In extension and capture screenshots and videos (up to 25 MB), which can be downloaded or saved as attachments for:
- Screenshots can be annotated with arrows, shapes, and text.