Finalize Releases with System Deployment Statuses
- Users will be prompted to confirm the deployment status for each System within a Release when they set the release to an end state.
- Users can quickly select:
- All Systems and bulk update the status within the Finalize Release pop up.
- Or all Systems across multiple releases and update the status within the Finalize Release section of the Bulk Update Release pop up.
- The deployment statuses Completed and Rollback will be used to populate Deployment Frequency and Change Failure Rate in the upcoming DevOps Metrics Dashboard.
Change Type Categories
Now, in preparation for the upcoming Planning Management feature:
- Change Type Customization has a new column: Category.
Prepopulated Release ID and Name Fields
- The Release Template ID and Name values will prepopulate the new Release ID and Name fields in the Create Release from Template pop up to encourage users to follow the same naming conventions applied to the Templates.
External Resources Tab Removed
- The External Resources tab has been removed from Changes.
- 17532: [Changes] Audit History now shows only one entry for each update to the Portfolio Association field.
- 18624, 18640, 18713: [Release Manager] Releases without Environments can now be duplicated.
- 18732: [TECR] The horizontal scroll bar is now visible without having to scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 19001: [Deployment Plan] Users who are not logged in are now redirected to the login page when updating Activity Statuses via emailed secure links.
Regional Release Schedule
*Subject to change.