Health Check Dashboard Enhancements
Query Builder: Query builder has been added to the Health Check Dashboard (HCD). You can create advanced filters on multiple fields using the Query Builder. This enhancement provides you more options to filter the Environments displayed on the HCD. You can save the Public and Private queries to quickly switch from one set of Environments to another.
The filter fields in the Query Builder are relative to the selection made in the Select Filter field. For example, selecting Systems on ‘Select Filter’ display ‘System’ specific fields on the Query Builder.
To create or delete a public query on HCD, you must have ‘Create/Delete Health Check Dashboard Public Query Builder’ permission.
Status filter: You can now further customize the Health Check Dashboard view to your preference using the ‘Status’ filter. It enables you to filter the environments based on their status. For example, to view Environments with an ‘Issue’ or ‘Offline’ status only or to exclude Environment with status ‘No Data’, simply select the options from the ‘Status’ drop down.
Email Notification on Bulk Update of Environment Bookings
Now, Environment Booking requesters and the relevant stakeholders will receive email notifications on any bulk updates of the environment booking status or dates. This enhancement enables them to view the progress of their bookings.
- 21767: [Onboarder] New instances will spun up with the same settings/custom values from the template.
- 21750,21893,22339: [Release][Field Permissions] Custom 'Field access permission' is now working as expected.
- 22192: [Permissions] Release templates can now be updated only with Manage Release Templates permission.
- 22357: [TECR] The format of Outage Start and End dates has been updated in Export to XLS.
- 22438: [TEBR] Booking a Parent Environment will now book Child Environments as well.
- 21100, 22473: [Release Templates] Deleting release template activities will no more delete activities on releases created from the template.
- 21127: [Email Templates] 'Release Status Change' notification will be sent on updating status via API.
Regional Release Schedule
*Subject to change.