Features Included in the December 4, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a user, I want to see TEBR Requester and TEBR Type in TEBR Tooltips. This way, I can get the information I need without having to navigate away from the page.”
Enhanced TEBR Tooltips
- Now, if you hover your mouse cursor over a TEBR bar in the following areas, the TEBR’s TEBR Requester and TEBR Type will appear in the tooltip:
- TEBR pop up (with or without a Release): In the Assess My Environment Booking Conflicts with other Projects/Releases and TEBRs panel.
- Environment Schedule (2018 redesign): In Conflict View and Environment Group View for TEBR bookings made with or without a Release.
- Enterprise, Project, and Independent Releases: In Environments tab, click the Environment Allocation button to open the Environment Allocation pop up.
- When adding or editing an Environment: In the Environment Allocation Schedule panel for TEBR bookings made with or without a Release.