Features Included in the December 4, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“I have a lot of updates to make to the company’s releases. I used to have to open one release at a time and update the Additional Information fields, but not anymore. Now, I can update all my releases at once.”
Releases Bulk Update Enhancement
- Previously, when bulk updating Releases, users could not bulk update the Portfolio Association and Release Status fields, and all the fields under the Additional Information tab.
- Now, users can update many more fields on multiple Releases at once.
- The Systems tab will be added to bulk update at a later date.
To see the enhancement:
- Go to Release > Manager.
- Click to select the checkboxes of two or more Releases (left column of Release Manager).
- Select Bulk Update from the Action drop-down menu.
- Click the Release Information tab and update:
- Release Type.
- Release Status: If the Enable Release Workflow checkbox has been checked in the Release Status Customization, the Status field will be grayed out until a Release Type is selected.
- Portfolio Association: Users can only select the Portfolio Association they have been assigned or sub-levels of that Portfolio Association.
- Risk Level.
- Release Location.
- Implementation Date.
- Click the Additional Information tab:
- The Additional Information tab contains custom fields, which administrators have added using Release Custom Fields Customization. These fields will vary between each Plutora installation. Please consult your administrator for the procedure for filling in these fields.
- Click the Stakeholders tab and update stakeholders.
- Click the Activities tab and update:
- Click Update.
“We have a lot of Environments. Having Query Builder available when we create a booking request makes it easier to find the right Environment.”
TEBR Query Builder
- Previously, users only had a Live Search field for finding Environments to drag and drop in the TEBR pop up (with or without a Release).
- Now, the TEBR pop up has its own Query Builder, which functions like the Query Builder in Environment Manager.
- Users can now search for multiple fields at once and save their searches for next time.
To add and run a query in Query Builder while editing a TEBR:
- Go to Environment > Requests.
- Click the TEBR tab.
- Click a blue-linked TEBR Number or TEBR Title to open a TEBR.
- Scroll down to the Environment Selection panel.
- Click the filter-shaped Query Builder button.
- Click each field in the Build Up Your Query panel and select from the drop-down menus or select a date.
Fields with a padlock cannot be selected. Administrators can make them viewable using the Custom Fields customization for that page.
- Click the green cross to add another line to your query.
- Click the red delete button to delete a line from your query.
- Click Save Query.
- Select Private or Public from the Parent drop-down menu.
- Type a Filter Name.
- Click Save & Close.
- To run the query: