Features Included in the May 6, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Major Functionality Enhancements
- Under Environments > Environments, System approvers are now listed under the System drop-down menu.
- It is now easy for users to see which person they need to ask for permission to use a System.
See Environment Booking Availabilities
- There is a new Availability column under Environments > Environment Requests > My Environment Bookings tab.
- Users can now see at a glance whether their Environment Booking is Available, Conflicting or In Use.
TECR Email Upgrade
- The Email Template Wizard Customization has been upgraded.
- TECR due date notification emails can now be sent before the start date or the end date, as well as every day after the start date or end date, if the TECR is not completed.
Copy the Direct Record URL to your Clipboard
- A Copy URL to Clipboard button can now be found on:
- Release Activity pop up (under Activities tab when editing an Enterprise Release, Project Release or Independent Release).
- Release Criteria (under Activities tab when editing an Enterprise Release, Project Release or Independent Release).
- Change (when editing a Change).
- System (when editing a System).
- TECR (when editing a TECR).
- TEBR (when editing a TEBR with or without a Release).
- Environment Booking (when editing a TEBR with a Release).
- Environment (when editing an Environment).
- Environment Group (when editing an Environment Group).
- PIR Item (when editing a PIR Item).
- Deployment Plan (when editing a Deployment Plan).
- Simply click the Copy URL to Clipboard button to copy the record’s link to your computer’s clipboard. Then you can paste the link into any other application or email.
- Clicking on the link will take users that are logged into Plutora straight to the record. Users who are not logged in will be prompted to do so.