Features Included in the March 12, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“Now we have more control over the Systems associated with our TEBRs.”
Systems Subtypes on the TEBR pop up
- Previously, when adding or editing a TEBR with or without a Release, on the TEBR pop up’s Impact Systems panel, Systems were bundled together regardless of their Systems Subtypes.
- Now, the Impact Systems panel on the TEBR pop up has been redesigned so that Systems:
- Can be added and deleted by clicking the new Add/Remove Systems button to open the Add/Edit Systems pop up.
- Are separated into their System Subtypes (if Systems Subtype Customization is turned on).
- Each Systems Subtype displays a count of the total Systems within that Subtype.
- TEBRs created before this feature will display their Systems under Code Implementation Dependency.