Features Included in the March 12, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
When adding or editing a TEBR, you can now see Impacted Systems divided into their Systems Subtypes, and add more Systems.
“Now we have more control over the Systems associated with our TEBRs.”
Systems Subtypes on the TEBR pop up
- Previously, when adding or editing a TEBR with or without a Release, on the TEBR pop up’s Impact Systems panel, Systems were bundled together regardless of their Systems Subtypes.
- Now, the Impact Systems panel on the TEBR pop up has been redesigned so that Systems:
- Can be added and deleted by clicking the new Add/Remove Systems button to open the Add/Edit Systems pop up.
- Are separated into their System Subtypes (if Systems Subtype Customization is turned on).
- Each Systems Subtype displays a count of the total Systems within that Subtype.
- TEBRs created before this feature will display their Systems under Code Implementation Dependency.