Features Included in the December 7, 2017 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a user, when I log in for the first time I want to see a page with information and links that will help me use Plutora. I also want to be able to refer back to this page if necessary.”
- Now, administrators can enable a Home page, which appears:
- When a user logs into Plutora for the first time.
- On the far left of the blue navigation menu.
- Administrators can customize the content of the Home page using:
“As an Environment Manager, I want to make changes to multiple Environments quickly to save time.”
Bulk Update Environments
- Previously, users of Environment Manager had to open each Environment to make a change across multiple Environments.
- Now, users of Environment Manager can Bulk Update Environments.