Features Included in the June 3, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Additional Information Fields Permissions
- Previously, Release Custom Fields Customization only let administrators assign view and edit permissions to users for Additional Information fields.
- Now administrators have the power to assign the following permissions:
- Hide: Users without this permission will not see the field.
- View: Users without this permission will see a padlock instead of the field under the Additional Information tab.
- Edit: Users without this permission will not be able to edit the field but will see it.
- Administrators can assign those permissions to:
- User Roles.
- User Groups.
- Individual Users.
- Release Custom Fields Customization has a new Field Permissions column (replacing the View Permissions and Edit Permissions columns) and a new Field Permissions pop up:
- The new Events tab allows users to track the events associated with their Enterprise, Project and Independent Releases.
- Release Calendar has the following new features:
- An Events radio button for filtering by Events.
- Release Events appearing in the calendar.
- Clicking on a Release in the calendar opens the Release Details pop up, which now shows Release Events.
- Administrators can customize:
- Administrators have the following new user permissions: