Features Included in this Release
Regional Release Schedule
Functional Enhancements in Release 2.0.87
- Environment duplication validation check
- When trying to add a new Environment with an existing Environment Name, a validation check appears. This also occurs for duplicating or editing Environments with existing names.
- Allow Bulk Update on the Environment Change Request grid
- A new ‘Bulk Update’ button has been added to the Environment Change Request grid. When the user clicks the ‘Action’ button on the top-right hand corner of the ECR data grid, this button will be displayed.
- New checkbox column has been added to allow the user to select at least two rows for bulk update.
- ‘Bulk Update Environment Change Request’ permission button has been added to the ‘Manage Role & Permissions’ popup window under the ‘User Management’ module to set bulk update permission based on the user roles.
- Allow Duplicate Requests on the Environment Request grid
- A new ‘Duplicate Request’ button has been added to the Environment Change Request grid and Environment Booking Request grid. When the user clicks the ‘Action’ button on the top-right hand corner of the data grid, this button will be displayed.
- Users can duplicate Environment Request based on the current selected Request.
- Add “Raised” field to Environment Change Request Window
- A new “Raised” field has been added to ECR to indicate when the Change Request was raised.
- Hyperlink Environment Change and Booking Request number
- When clicking the Change and Booking Request number, this will open the corresponding Booking and Change Request.
- New column has been added to the Deployment Window
- ‘Deployment Start Date’ and ‘Deployment End Date’ now replace the previously ‘System Deployment Date’.
- The new default Start Date and End Date will take on the value of the Release Implementation Date.
- Existing Deployment Dates will transfer to the Start and End Date.
- Release Data Grid performance enhancement
- The performance of loading the releases grid has been improved dramatically.
- Users can update the Release Status from any of the tabs in the Release
- Previously the Release Status could only be updated under the ‘Release’ tab.
- Users can change the existing stakeholder under the Stakeholders Tab of a Release
- All activities that are assigned to the previous stakeholder will now be assigned to the updated stakeholder.
- “Child Push” confirmation (success) window enhancement
- “Child Push” Window has been resized to include H-Scroll bars to improve usability.
- Users now can scroll down when there are more releases.
- The collapse/expand status of “Parent Releases” in the release grid will be saved
- The state of collapse/expand of “Parent Release” will stay as before when the user comes back to the Releases Datagrid .
- “Deployment date” under “Systems” tab of a Release has been widened to enhance usability.
- Query Builder
- To improve user experience, the user can hit ‘enter’ on the keyboard to run the query if all validations are met.
- Release Activities assigned to you popup window enhancement
- Added new column that displays the Enterprise Release ID/Name.
- Column level filtering and live search have been applied to ‘Enterprise Release ID/Name’, ‘Release ID/Name’ and ‘Title’ and ‘Activity Type’ columns.
- Activity/Criteria Notifications
- Users can enable the option to allow the updating of activities or criteria via a Secure Email Link without logging into Plutora.
- This can be enabled in the Customization settings, under the Email Notifications section. The user should then choose the Activities & Criteria tab to see the available options.
|When modifying the Release Name on an existing Environment Change Request, the update is not being saved to the record.||The updated Release Name now properly saves to the corresponding Environment Change Request.|
|When clicking the cog icon in the ‘Environment Schedule’ window to display the activities, the end date viewed will extend.||The end date viewed stays unchanged when the cog icon is clicked.|
|When Environment Allocations have been approved, the Environment Allocation Schedule in the Environment window does not reflect the change of status.||Environment Allocation Schedule now correctly reflects the Environment Allocations have been approved.|
|When a release type is deleted, the deleted release type still appeared in the ‘Release Type Summary Report’.||‘Release Type Summary Report’ updates correctly when a release type is removed.|
|After user hides the dependent activities and bulk updates the independent activities, the activities grid still shows the dependent releases.||The activities grid now correctly display filtered activities after bulk update.|
|When the Blockout name or Environment Change Request Name is too long, the name overlaps with contents on the second line.||The name has been restricted to the first line and can be viewed in full by using the tooltip or by double clicking on a release to view more details.|
|When users use SSO to log into the application, the Timezone Offset is not updated.||The Timezone Offset now correctly updates when users use SSO to log in.|
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.