Features Included in the June 3, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
As the number of Additional Information fields increases, it makes sense to manage what fields are viewable or editable by users. Now administrators can manage the data their users see on a daily basis with the new Releases Additional Information fields permissions.
Additional Information Fields Permissions
- Previously, Release Custom Fields Customization only let administrators assign view and edit permissions to users for Additional Information fields.
- Now administrators have the power to assign the following permissions:
- Hide: Users without this permission will not see the field.
- View: Users without this permission will see a padlock instead of the field under the Additional Information tab.
- Edit: Users without this permission will not be able to edit the field but will see it.
- Administrators can assign those permissions to:
- User Roles.
- User Groups.
- Individual Users.
- Release Custom Fields Customization has a new Field Permissions column (replacing the View Permissions and Edit Permissions columns) and a new Field Permissions pop up:
Whether they are company-wide or focused on an individual, events can make a big difference to your Releases. The new Events tab will allow you to record and track events and event types. You can access Events tab inside your Release pop ups, so your events are only a click away.
- The new Events tab allows users to track the events associated with their Enterprise, Project and Independent Releases.
- Release Calendar has the following new features:
- An Events radio button for filtering by Events.
- Release Events appearing in the calendar.
- Clicking on a Release in the calendar opens the Release Details pop up, which now shows Release Events.
- Administrators can customize:
- Administrators have the following new user permissions:
Was this article helpful?
4 found this helpful.