The Plutora Test Activity History of a record contains a searchable history of the events and updates associated with that record.
How to View the Activity History
- Click the Activity History button at the top-right corner of the pop up:
- Search and filter the history:
- Live Search: Type a parameter or value and press the Enter key.
- Filter: Click to select one or more of the Added, Modified, or Deleted buttons.
Activity History Locations
The Plutora Test Activity History button can be found in the following locations:
- Requirements: Click the blue-linked ID or Requirement Name.
- Test Plan: Click the blue-linked ID or Name.
- Defects: Click the blue-linked Defect ID or Name.
Was this article helpful?
0 found this helpful.