Features Included in Tiger
Regional Release Schedule
Major Functionality Enhancements
- Changes can now be linked to other Changes when adding or editing Changes.
- Users can now see which Changes are related or dependent upon each other.
Multiple Release Types in Release Calendar
- Release Calendar now shows unlimited Release Types in year view.
- Each day shows up to four Release Types and users can click to see more.
- Users now can view all their Release Types throughout the year.
- Systems in Plutora now have optional Aliases.
- For example, a System called BUSINESS-TIME might also have the aliases: BIZ TIME, B TIME and B-TIME.
- Aliases appear as a column in the Systems report under Add Reports in Report Center.
The following customizations now have a default value checkbox:
This means that the drop-down menus produced by each of those customizations can now be prepopulated with default values, saving users time.
- Plutora now supports Microsoft Edge browser.
Stakeholder User Groups
- User Groups can now be added as stakeholders to Releases.
- Previously, only individual users could be added as stakeholders.
Hide Tabs in Release Manager
- The following user permissions have been added:
- View Enterprise Release Tabs and a separate permission for each tab.
- View Non-Enterprise Release Tabs and a separate permission for each tab.
- Administrators can assign show and hide Release tabs permissions to user roles.
Portfolio Association Combo Box
- Users can now select multiple Portfolio Associations in the Release Manager grid column selector.
- Releases are now easier to search.
Permission for Release Intake Approval
- Administrators can now restrict who can approve intake of Child Releases into Releases.
- New user permission: Update Release Intake Status.
TECR Requester Column
- The Environment Requests page now has a Requester column for TECRs.
- Users can see who requested each TECR without having to open each TECR first.
- Requesters also appear in XLS exports.
- Environments can now be unbookable based on environment status.
- Attempting to book the Environment in a TECR or TEBR with or without a release will not be possible.
Public Report URLs
- Public Report URLs allows users to set up reports and share them with anyone via a secure URL without the need to log into Plutora.
- This is especially helpful if you want to share reports on SharePoint, via emails or with external vendors.
- Only designated roles will have access to this feature.
- The Public URL can be made available so long as the Public URL checkbox is checked.
- User Roles can now be added to User Groups.
- Adding a User Role adds all users with that role.
- Previously, only individual users could be added.
Workflow Status Permissions
- Workflow status update permissions can now be assigned to User Groups for:
- Previously, only User Roles could be assigned.
Sort Custom Fields
- The following custom fields can now be sorted under each tab by dragging and dropping:
- Previously, users could not sort fields under each tab.
Advanced Features for JIRA Integration
- New Releases, Changes, TECRs and TEBRs can now be pushed to JIRA.
- Users can save time by not having to re-enter their issues into JIRA or Plutora.
Environment Booking Change Notification
- Email Template Wizard has a new entity: Bookings.
- Users can now be notified by email when their Environment Booking Status changes.
Modify Environment Association
- Users can now modify the Environments associated with a Release and its Phase directly from the API.
- API now shows a blank response (204) with ID when successfully POSTing TECRs and Releases.
- Users will more easily find IDs after POSTing and successful responses will be clearer.
|Changes – module now populating related changes to grid.|
|Release environment view – Environments Is Available now has correct status.|
|Release additional information – alignment now consistent.|
|Unhandled Exception when changing dependent release fixed.|
|Bulk update release window no longer shows disabled ‘add stakeholder’ button.|
|Custom fields not set error when saving TECR fixed.|
|Error when saving TECR – outage dates are now set.|
|Environment schedule – View/edit environment booking all information now showing properly.|
|When creating a new TEBR, the environment list is now complete.|
|Systems – Check all/Uncheck all issue fixed.|
|Additional Information – free text tab issue fixed.|
|Attachments can now be uploaded with Firefox.|
|Customization – Change custom list – duplicate item error when reordering list fixed.|
|Customization – Side-scrolling allowed.|
|Customization – Releases/Release Phases can save more than one change at the time|
|Customization release status saving issue fixed.|
|API – POSTing System to Releases now works.|