Features Included in this Release
Regional Release Schedule
- Added new filter options to the Changes Query Builder.
- Release ID and Status has been added as a filter option.
- Export to Excel now includes additional field.
- Change Type field now included in export.
- Export button has been rebuilt to allow different action features in the future. To export to XLS, click the ‘Action’ button in the corresponding section.
- Export to XLS text change:
- Next Release is now spelled correctly.
- In Changes and Releases, Impacted Systems is now spelled correctly.
- In Releases, WorkItems is renamed to Phases.
- In Systems, Environment is now plural.
- In Environments, Use for WorkItemName is renamed to ‘Used for Phase’.
- In Environments, the Environment Mgr is now unabbreviated to ‘Environment Manager’.
- UTC Timezone Improvements – user local times (browser detected) is used to convert UTC timezone to local timezone. Improvements made in Release Activities, Deployment Manager and Release Schedule.
- Added the ability to customize the status of the Environment Change Request.
- To access this section, navigate to Settings > Customization > Environments > TECR Status.
- The user can set a status as the default option when creating new Environment Change Requests.
- The user is given the ability to add, edit or delete statuses.
- Improving the Deployment Activity Status.
- When executing a Deployment Activity, the user can go back if they’ve clicked In Progress or Completed.
- Added the ability to identify the user who started and/or completed the task.
- Ability to assign a new start date when duplicating Deployment Plans.
- Date shifting of Deployment Plan dates can be performed during Duplicate process.
- Users can now delete Task Grouping in Draft mode.
- Added Query Builder for Environment Change Requests.
- The user is now able to refine searches when looking for Environment Change Requests.
- Add non-release booking/environment allocations to the Environment Schedulers without the needs to select any releases
- Via the Environment Bookings functionality, users can now allocate environment bookings/allocations without the need to have a release.
- Added Release Calendar.
- This allows users to view a Monthly, Weekly or Daily view for all Releases being deployed. The calendar provides two views: 1 – ‘Contents’ view of a Releases (Enterprise & Dependant Releases) and 2 – ‘Systems’ being deployed in a Release.
- Allows users to track releases which occur over multiple days.
- Allows users to view block-out periods in a calendar view.
- Added Release Package to group Releases together.
- This allows users to easily see which Releases will go into production.
- Multiple Production Deployment Dates.
- Users can now track per release (under the release pop-up > systems tab) multiple deployment dates per system/application. This allows for when teams have releases which deploy various components/config over multiple days and potentially use toggle on/off (dormancy) techniques.
- Add ability to add attachments to Release Phase Activities and to Release Gate Criteria’s.
- Duplicating a release now allows users the ability to specify new release id and release name.
- Systems in the Release pop-up can be filtered by organization to narrow systems list.
System Impact Matrix
- Performance optimization of System Impact Matrix to load faster.
- Added Release ID value next to Release Name.
Export to XLS
|When the user exports from Changes, Releases, Environments, etc., the file format and extension did not match, and users could not open the file properly.||The file format and extension now matches, and users can open the file without error.|
|When the user adds multiple lines to the deployment activities name and/or description, the field cuts-off.||A vertical scroll is now available when users add multiple lines to the name and description.|
|When the user adds multiple lines to the deployment activities name and/or description, the content that has been added is saved on a single row.||The content is now saved correctly in the format the user sets it.|
|When attaching documents to tasks in deployment plans, the Plutora working gif was missing when uploading files.||The Plutora working gif is now shown to indicate to the user that the file is being uploaded.|
|When editing start and end times in the deployment plan, the on screen values seem to be behaving correctly. However the actual times saved are incorrect.||The correct times are now displayed when start and end times are saved.|
|When you add a new user via the stakeholder pop-up, the email which gets sent has a spelling mistake.||The email message now displays correctly.|
|The ‘Release type’ filter shared the name with a different function.||The filter has been renamed to ‘Release Structure’.|
|The filter option of Integrated in the Release Structure was incorrectly named to match with Dependent Releases.||The filter option has been renamed to ‘Dependent’.|
|When users click on Environment Change Request which spans one day or less modal window is broken.||Environment Change Request window now opens correctly and display all data.|