Features Included in the Early November 2019 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Release Manager, I would like to calculate the duration of my Blockouts.”
- Previously, measures like Blockout Duration or distinct count of Release ID had to be created by users.
- Now, Plutora Analytics has pre-calculated fields for Entity Count or Entity Duration Days, which can be dragged and dropped into a workbook to calculate the selected data.
“As a Release Manager, I want to create release templates so that release creation is a consistent and repeatable process for users.”
- Previously, Releases had to be made from scratch or duplicated.
- Now, Releases can be created from Release Templates with pre-populated:
- Core and Custom Fields, Phases and Gates, Stakeholders, Activities, and Criteria for Enterprise, Project, and Independent Release Templates.
- Release Manifests for Enterprise Release Templates.
- Impacted Systems so that Systems can have their own Enterprise, Project, and Independent Release Templates.
- Release Templates can be added, edited, deleted, duplicated, and bulk updated, similar to standard Releases, if the user has the Manage Release Templates user permission and the relevant Enterprise, Project, and Independent user permissions.
- Templates are hidden from all other users until your administrator enables the Create release from templates setting.
Resolved Support Issues
- 13482/15863: [Release Manager and Release Setup Customization] Activities and Criteria in dependent Releases are no longer unchanged after child push if the Release Dependency Association checkbox is unchecked in Release Setup Customization.
- 14697: [Release Calendar] Console errors no longer occur when a user selects Release Status in Query Builder.
- 14766: [Integration Hub] Emails sent via script now come from plutora.com.
- 15130: [Release Manager] Deleting a Stakeholder that belongs to an Enterprise Release will no longer result in a dependent Release inheriting a blank Stakeholder or prevent other Stakeholders, Activities, and Criteria from being inherited.
- 15501, 15672: [Integration Hub] Request NPM package added.
- 15765: [Release Manager] The Is Available For field is now visible under the Environment tab when the screen resolution is 1366 x 768.
- 00015767: [Release Schedule] Double-clicking the edge of a column now auto-sizes the column to the width of the contents.
- 15782: [Environment Schedule] Users without the Create Environment Allocation in Scheduler permission can no longer use the drag functionality to change booking dates.
- 15820: [Release Manager] When a Project Release changes dependency, the Activities inherited from the previous parent Enterprise Release can now be deleted.
- 15850, 16341: [Release Schedule] Release IDs or Release Names over 13 characters long now appear as correctly truncated clickable links.
- 16423/16406: [Release Manager] It is now possible to change and save the Target Release of an Enterprise Release.