Features Included in the Mid-July 2019 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Release Manager, I want to provide links to my Releases in my workbooks.”
- Now, you can add the URLs of records to Plutora Analytic workbooks (for example, Release URL) for the following entities:
- Environment Groups.
- Deployment Plans.
- Plutora Test:
- Test Plans.
“As a user of Plutora, when I send links to Release Schedule, I want my filters and settings to be a part of the link so that other users can see what I see.”
Direct Links to Release Schedule
- Now, users can add filters and settings to Release Schedule and click Copy Filter to copy a link, which will open with the same filters and settings.
- Users who click the link must be logged into Plutora.
“As an Environment Manager, I book TEBRs by the hour so I would like to see a full day of bookings in Environment Schedule.”
Environment Schedule Daily View
- Now, Environment Schedule has a Daily view showing all 24 hours in the day.
“As a QA Manager, I want my attachments to be ordered by the date they were uploaded so they’re easier to find.”
- Now, attachments throughout Plutora Test are listed in descending order by upload date.
Resolved Support Issues
- 00011905: [ETL] PIR Last Updated By date and times are now updated on the second ETL run.
- 13046: [Release Manager] Query Builder is now working as it should for Implementation Date with the condition On or After.
- 13374, 13857, 14858: [TECR] If workflows are enabled, users can no longer bulk update Status.
- 00014711: [Test Designer] Line break and tab characters are now properly rendered in bulk uploaded Test Cases.