Features Included in the Early June 2019 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a site administrator, I would like to improve external API security by whitelisting company IP addresses.”
“As a Deployment Manager, I want the downtimes I add to automatically match the start and end dates of the Deployment Plan Activity so I don’t have to add the dates manually.”
Automatically Set Downtime Start and End Dates
“As a Release Manager, I want to see the impact of moving a Release’s Implementation Date for Enterprise Releases, as well as Project and Independent.”
Release Impact Analysis Enhancement
- Previously, Environment Schedule’s Release Impact Analysis could only be performed on Project and Independent Releases.
- Now, Release Impact Analysis can be performed on Enterprise Releases as well.
Resolved Support Issues
- 12992: [Custom Field Customizations] The Your changes have been saved message now only appears once when reordering custom field groups.
- 13012: [Environment Schedule] Now, Releases with an Implementation Date in the past as well as the future, and Enterprise, as well as Project and Independent Releases, can be selected in the Calculate Impacts of Delayed Release pop up.
- 13966: [Deployment Plan] Activity Statuses are now greyed out depending on Activity Dependencies.
- 00014045, 00014103: [Release Calendar] Year view now displays Release Types, Blockout Types, and TECR Types as it should.
- 00014195: [User Management] Users can now sort the User Management grid by Last Login and Last Accessed.
- 14341, 14342: [Common] Line break and tab characters are now properly rendered.