Features Included in the Early March 2019 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Release Manager, I would like to see a report about the status of my Release Activities every hour that I am at work.”
Hourly Report Scheduling
- Now, Plutora Analytics reports can be scheduled to run at a certain hour each day.
“As a Release Manager, I want to filter and paginate my API calls to make them easier to handle.”
API Filtering and Pagination
- Now, you can filter and paginate your GET API calls.
“As a Release Manager or an Environment Manager, I want to see only my Impacted Systems in Continuous Delivery Pipeline so I can track the changes across my Environment Pipeline more easily.”
Continuous Delivery Pipeline Enhancement
- Now, you can toggle whether only Impacted Systems will display in Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
Resolved Support Issues
- 12448: [Release Activities] When exporting Release Activities to Excel, combo box and drop-down menu custom fields are no longer blank.
- 13385: [Initiative Management] Forms in the Initiative menu now launch when clicked and do not generate the error message: ID of URL is invalid.
- 10996: [Custom Fields Customizations] Combo box and dropdown menus are now scrollable.
- 11049: [Test Plan] The error message Sorry, something went wrong no longer displays when a user clicks Test Plan tab.
- 13065: [Test Designer] Duplicated Test Plans now have correctly duplicated Test Cases, Test Case folders, and Requirements.