Features Included in the February 12, 2019 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“As a Release Manager, I want to keep track of how my Release Activities are progressing.”
New Plutora Analytics Workbooks
- Now, you can use the following new Plutora Analytics workbooks:
- Located under Home / Generic:
- Show my planned operational activities: See a calendar of your Releases, TEBRs, and TECRs and see further details about each record.
- Located under Home / Releases:
- How are my release activities progressing?: Track the overall project status, including the status of Release Activities.
- What is my release phase / gate health?: Track the number of Release Activities by status and see further details about each Release Activity.
- How are my release activity metrics trending?: Track the metrics of Release Activities and other data over time.
- Located under Home / Environments:
- How are my environments being utilized?: Select an Environment Name to see its bookings from Releases and TEBRs.
- Show my environment bookings by vendors: Track Environment allocations to vendors, including booking status.
- Located under Home / Generic:
“As an Environment Manager, I would like to be able to manage a System’s Alias using the API.”
System Alias API
“As a Deployment Manager, I want to see what Activity Sets my Deployment Plan Activities are linked to, and be able to add and remove Activity Set links with a few clicks. “
Link to Master Deployment Plan Activity Set Combo Box
- Now, the Link to Master Deployment Plan Activity Set field has been changed to a combo box field to make it easier to add and remove links.
“As an Environment Manager, I need easy access to all of the information I need to approve or reject booking requests so that my Environment users can have uninterrupted use of Environments.“
Environment Booking Pop Up Enhancements
- Now, View/Edit My Environment Booking pop up is standardized in Environment Schedule and Environment Requests and has the following enhancements:
- Releases and TEBRs, if they are part of the booking, will be linked and will open in a new browser tab when clicked.
- All booking types now have an approval section.
“As an Environment Manager, I want to be able to use Continuous Delivery Pipeline without having to enable Jenkins integration.”
Continuous Delivery Pipeline Enhancements
- The System Summary Version number can be manually set inside the Environments and viewed on Continuous Delivery Pipeline without the need to enable Jenkins integration.
- The System name appears above the Environment name in Continuous Delivery Pipeline, making it easier to keep track of Systems across different Environments.
Resolved Support Issues
- 8510/12944: [Environment Schedule] Tooltips now have consistent information.
- 9302: [Environment Schedule] Applying a filter no longer changes the row and bar heights.
- 9431/10462: [Email Template Wizard] The TEBR form now opens when the [[Update_via_Secure_URL]] link is clicked in a TEBR Entity email.
- 10441: [TECR] GUIDs no longer appear in the TECR Audit History page.
- 10480: [User Management] When managing user roles and permissions while using IE11, the vertical scrollbar no longer jumps to the top when a permission checkbox is clicked.
- 10570: [Password and Time Zone] The version number is now displayed.
- 10701: [ETL] SQL jobs are now run as part of the ETL process.
- 10719: [System Impact Matrix] Export to Excel is now working as it should.
- 10830: [Release Manager] The error message Type doesn't have a workflow no longer appears for Release Types with valid workflows.
- 10925: [ServiceNow Customization] Changes created through ServiceNow can now be associated with delivery Releases through the Release ID field.
- 11143: [Deployment Plan] Updated Checkpoint dates and times in Master Deployment Plans are now saved after clicking Save.
- 12019: [TECR and TEBR] Date picker fields no longer are displayed and immediately disappear when clicked in IE11.
- 12224: [Organization Structure] When renamed, the main Portfolio Association will now no longer revert to the previous name.
- 12230: [Release Calendar] Blockout Period Types are now called Blockout Types in Day, Week, Month, and Year views.
- 12460: [Release Calendar] Export to PDF now works as expected.
- 12535: [Release Manager] A duplicated Project or Independent Release now has the correct Intake Approval Status and Targeted Release.
- 12712: [TEBR] Assignee field now displays a red asterisk, showing that it is a mandatory field.
- 12762: [Email Template Wizard] Entity Field [[Conflict_Information]] now displays automatically-approved Environment booking requests for Entity TEBR and trigger Conflict emails.
- 12779: [Release Activities] The dates of duplicated Phases or Gates that overlap the beginning or the end of daylight saving are no longer an hour shorter or longer than they should be.
- 12815: [Environment Schedule] Start and end dates are now persistent under Environment Group view.
- 12892: [User Management] The Assign Changes user permissions for Project and Independent Releases now work as they should for My Portfolio Association.
- 12900: [Release Title Customization] Updated titles are now saved.
- 12909: [Login Settings Customization] After re-uploading a certificate, the There has not been a certificate uploaded yet message does not appear.
- 12960: [Customizations] Items that are deleted and replaced will now be automatically saved without having to click Submit.
- 13081: [TECR] Users are now prompted with an error message if they modify an outage to be outside the TECR's start or end times.
- 9960: [Requirements] A Requirement viewed through Grid View and Folder View now shows the same custom fields.
- 12952: [Test Execution] Running Test Cases no longer show duplicated Test Steps.