Features Included in the April 9, 2018 Release
Regional Release Schedule
“Tableau helps people see and understand data. Explore with limitless visual analytics, then share your work and enable anyone to transform data into actionable insights.”
Plutora Analytics: US Release
- Previously, Plutora used Logi for reports.
- Now, Plutora will be moving to Plutora Analytics, which is driven by Tableau, the premier self-service Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
- There are four new Plutora Analytics user permissions: Reports Analytics Manager, Analytics Admin, Analytics Analyst, and Analytics Viewer.
“As a Release Manager, I want to make sure my users have the information that they need, by making some of my Release Custom Fields mandatory if users select ‘Complete’ as a Release Type. Custom Scripts are the way I can achieve this goal.”
- Previously, changes in functionality to forms could only be processed by Plutora developers.
- Now, administrators can add custom scripts, which add extra functionality to Plutora.