New look Plutora!
- Plutora has a new User Interface applied to the following core modules:
- The new UI has a more modern design to improve the look and feel of Plutora:
- New fonts, buttons, drop downs, icons, checkboxes, toggles, tabs have been applied throughout the application
- New styles have been applied to date and date/time pickers
- New styles and rollover effects have been applied to url links
- New styles have been applied to notifications and warnings
- A new color scheme has been applied to improve usability by highlighting the call-to-action on each screen and modals, as well as provide more consistency across the application
- Minor usability enhancements have been applied throughout the application
- The toggle options for ‘I’m a Stakeholder’, ‘My Portfolio Association’ or ‘All’ at the top of grids and dashboards is now a drop down field
- The buttons to manage Stakeholders and Activities within the relevant tabs of a Release have been moved to the top right of the grid for consistency
- Minor updates to the style of filters on Release Calendar
- Activities By Status dashboard now displays a single grid
Regional Release Schedule
*Subject to change.