Deployment Plan Activity N/A Status
- Optional Deployment Plan Activities and Milestones can be set to a status of N/A during the Execution of a Deployment Plan if they do not need to be executed:
- Activities and Milestones with the N/A status are:
- Treated similarly to the Completed status in the following progress bars:
- Deployment Plan Activities tab.
- Master Deployment Plan Activity Sets tab.
- The Deployment > Manager grid Activity Summary & Progress column.
- The Deployment > Manager grid Status column when the Deployment Plan is set to Completed mode.
- Indicated in the Overview panel of the Information tab and not considered overdue.
- Removed from the Deployment Plan’s time remaining.
- Command Center shows the count of activities in a N/A status in the Activity Summary panel.
- Deployment Schedule and its Deployment Plan pop up shows activities in a N/A status in gray, and Activities and Milestones that are N/A will be treated as On Time.
- Activities By Status will show any activities in a N/A status and not consider them as Overdue.
- If only optional Activities or Milestones are selected, users can bulk update the Activity Status to N/A.
- Optional Activities and Milestone set to N/A will have an empty actual start and end date by default.
- The N/A status can be renamed in the Activities Status Customization.
- For the Deployment Plan Activity entity in Email Template Wizard:
- Optional activities can be set to a status of N/A, along with the other statuses, if the [[Update_via_secure_URL]] has been included in the email.
- Optional Activities with the status N/A will be ignored for the following email triggers:
- Activity is about to start.
- Activity hasn’t started on time.
- Activity hasn’t ended on time.
- Activity completed.
- The entity field [[Deployment_Activity_Status]] has been added.
- Optional activities can be set to a status of N/A via Plutora’s APIs.
Deployment Plan Activity Dependency Enhancements
- Deployment Plan Activities and Milestones that are locked by an Activity dependency are indicated by a padlock on their status icon.
- The padlock appears in the Deployment Plan Activities tab Status columns in Grid and Timeline View and in the Activity details panel.
- Grid View also has a new Dependencies column, which lists the count of dependent Activities and Milestones.
Deployment Plan Timeline Usability Enhancements
- In the Deployment Plan Activities tab Timeline View, user interface controls have been separated so that they are easier to use:
- The clickable areas for the following actions have been clearly separated for ease of use:
- Moving Activities.
- Moving just the start or the end date.
- Adding activity dependencies.
- A Responsible column has been added to the Timeline View.
- Start and end dates can now be found in a tooltip that appears when hovering the mouse cursor over an Activity or Milestone.
- Only a single click on a dependency is required to open the deletion pop up.
- The Group Name collapse and expand buttons now have a tooltip describing what they do.
- 18822, 18825: [Deployment Plan] Master Deployment Plans with Checkpoint questions can now be duplicated.
- 18963: [Deployment Plan] Changing a child Deployment Plan's association to another Master Deployment Plan will now remove its Activities from the first Master Deployment Plan.
- 19485: [Environment Map] Environment Groups with large numbers of connections now have improved performance.
Regional Release Schedule
*Subject to change.