Features Included in the October 30, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Query Builder quick access menu
- Previously, users had to click the funnel-shaped Query Builder button to open the Query Builder pop up and view their private and public saved searches.
- Now, users can click the right side of the Query Builder button to see a drop-down menu with their private saved queries first in the list and their public saved queries second.
- Click a query to run that query.
TEBR Details and Additional Information tabs merged
- Previously, the custom fields on the TEBR pop up were on a different tab called Additional Information.
- Now, on the TEBR pop ups (with and without a Release) the Custom Fields are located on the Details tab.
- See all your TEBR fields at a glance!
- Manage and sort the custom fields, groups and tabs using the TEBR Custom Fields Customization.