Features Included in the June 4, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Usability Enhancements for the System Impact Matrix
The System Impact Matrix is now far more user-friendly and easier to use.
Horizontal Scroll Bar
- Previously, the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the System Impact Matrix was mapped to the bottom of the content. When a large amount of content was present, users had to scroll vertically to find the scroll bar before they could scroll horizontally.
- Now, the horizontal scroll bar is mapped to the bottom of the screen, making it available at all times, no matter now much content is present.
Release ID/Name Column and Applications Row
- Previously, the System Impact Matrix’s Release ID/Name column and the Applications row (at the top) could scroll out of sight.
- When you scrolled vertically, you couldn’t see what Application was mapped to what column.
- When you scrolled horizontally, you couldn’t see what Release was mapped to what row.
- Now the Release ID/Name columns and Applications row freeze in place and are always visible, no matter how much you scroll.