Features Included in the July 24, 2016 Release
Regional Release Schedule
Deployment Plan Library RedesignThe Deployment Plan Library page and pop up have been redesigned from the ground up to:
- Improve user experience
- Match the design of the upcoming Stryka platform.
Deployment Plan Library Page Enhancements
- Previously, the Deployment Plan Library looked like this:
- Now, the redesigned Deployment Plan Library looks like this:
- As well as a fresh new look, the redesign features two new columns:
- For the full list of changes, see Introduction to Deployment Plan Library.
Deployment Plan Library Pop Up Enhancements
Clicking the blue-linked name of the Deployment Plan opens the redesigned Deployment Plan Library pop up.
- Previously, the Deployment Plan Library pop up looked like this, with the Deployment Plan Information, the RACI Matrix and the Deployment Activities all in the same pop up window.
- Now, the redesigned Deployment Plan Library pop up is faster and more stable because the Deployment Plan Information , RACI Matrix , and Deployment Activities are now found under separate tabs (on the left).
- The Deployment Plan Information tab has:
- The RACI Matrix tab shows the list of stakeholders, their contact numbers and whether they are online or offline.
- The Deployment Activities tab shows the list of Activities.
- Clicking to select an Activity makes the Activity’s details appear in the form on the right, where they can be edited if you have the correct user permissions.
- New functionality: Under the Activity details form are two new toggle switches:
Is this a milestone? Click to select if the Activity is a milestone.
Is this optional? Click to select if the Activity is optional and there is no need to complete it before you can mark the Deployment Plan as complete.
- Deployment Activity Additional Information fields appear at the bottom of the form.
- New functionality: Real-time notification of updates. Now users who try to update an Activity that someone else is currently updating will:
- Receive a pop up message telling them who is updating the Activity.
- Be prevented from saving over the other user’s changes.
- For the full list of changes, see Adding and editing Deployment Plans.